We have some easy rule to play, here´s I copy for you :)
1. Must include stamping on projects (digital stamps are allowed)
2. Participants may link up to 3 projects per challenge
3. NO backlinking, please...Projects must be new!
4. Please, link back to your project's post, not your entire blog
5. Please, mention "Creative with Stamps" in your post and add a link back to our Blog
6. Please, add our Challenge Graphic to your post
7. Participants may link to 10 other challenges (11 total with our challenge)
8. Please, leave a comment on three other blogs. We love to get comment and others, too :)
Our lovely sponsor this time are:
Prize is: a $15 Gift Certificate from STAMPLORATIONS
Choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils
(for CWS Challenge Winner)
(for RANDOM Winner)
$21 or 7 Images from Bugaboo Stamp
I used this time the sentiment from Stamplorations it come together with a lovely butterfly in a Set Blossom like a Butterfly. First I sponged pink, orange, yellow, green and brown Distress Ink on a white paper, after I embossed the sentiment in the middle with white EP. I then took white ink and stamped many dots on that paper I made. I choose different dots stamp to make my Bokeh Background. My hubby said woow it looks so beautiful :) (normally he never said something so surprise like this LOL) I choose black cardstock to finished my card.