Thursday, May 14, 2009

Made with Love

I made this card to join the challenge from Card Patterns .



Photo of The card from more close....



I used stamp from Hero Arts the number is CL333 What´s Cooking. I love so much this stamp. I fill some square with only stamp on it and some I made with 3D effect.Example : I cut the small cookies and put it on with 3D foam tape. The sentiment also from the same stamp sets.

This is the sketch number 14 from Card Patterns :



Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Monika! Cute card! Great sketch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. monika - this is so cute.. Love the way you have made the squares. And the medallion is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Monika
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your link. I love your cards. You do such beautiful work.

    *Shari*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the Bella stamps, but like you I only have a few. I just bought them a couple weeks ago. My sister graduated from nursing school and I looked all over for a cute nurse stamp and finally found one with the bella stamps. It turned out cute. I really love all stamps. There are just so many to choose from now. It's hard to decided what to buy. I just want to buy it all.

    shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolutely beautiful card - your work is fantastic!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika this is wonderful! Love all of the browns you used. This card is just making me drool. LOL


    So glad you could play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger