Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Valentine card in Red and Pink

I make this card for a challenge from CPS.

I think my card also full fill the challenge from Simon Says Stamp Challenge the theme is LOVE. (this card also a LOVE card)

This is the sketch I must follow,



This is my card



How To : I stamped the heart and gave the Tsukineko Ink Pen on it in red and gave clear embossing powder and heat it. I cut the heart and put on the card with double tape foam.

I hope the DT member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

3 comments:

  1. Simple but elegant.. Aku juga mau ikutan challenge ini ah

    Mba, sorry yah kalau aku comment pakai bhs Inggris suka singkat2. Blm mahir bgt..heheheh. Tp seru bisa sekalian belajar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love your use of the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Valentine card!
    Thanks for joining Simon Says this week, we hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger