Friday, April 16, 2010

Andrew Alligator for SNB Sketch Challenge #2

This card I made using a nice Images give for free from SNB Blog. They have Free Digital Stamp every Wednesday....Klick here for more information :)

The challenge you can see in here SNB Sketch Challenge.

This is a nice sketch I was follow :



This is my card using the sketch above and the cute Andrew Alligator:



I used my very Old Border Punch to make a yellow strip. I colored the Images with my pencil water color. I used Distress Ink Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans to make the grass and sky area. Using my wet water brush take the color from the Distress Ink. I gave a Yellow balloon (made by my self) and put in Andrew Mouth :) he bring a Happiness for a child who will get this birthday card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

7 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on this sketch and the alligator looks fantastic!!!! Alison will be so very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! ANd I love your blog so am now following it! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards! Take care, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute. I love the colors and papers you used and what a great idea to use this image for a birthday card...the balloon in the alligator's mouth is PERFECT! Thanks for playing along at the SNB Sketch challenge. Hope you'll join us again next time.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika! I was just looking around. I LOVE your Japanese doll cards! They are so cute and fun! Your boys are adorable! Looks like you are a very talented lady. Your Andrew Alligator card is too cute! I like the Happy Birthday pattern paper and how you used it for the sentiment. Good Luck with the SNB challenge.
    T%dles Peeps!
    Betty aka Zacksnana
    http://zacksnanaat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monika,
    This is such an adorable card.. I LOVE how you colored the image and the colors you picked are perfect.. I like how you circled the Happy Birthday too.. :) so fun.. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at the SNB Sketch Challenge.. can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! It would surely make a child HAPPY!
    Great design!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger