Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Butterfly


This is my my card for Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Butterfly.


My Close Up Photo of my Card :



Another close up Photo of my Card :


I love this 3-D Butterfly tutorial from Hero Arts, it was from Nancy. Thanks Hero Arts for this lovely tutorial.

I used my CL383 Antique Engravings stamp sets from Hero Arts. Stamped on the Kraft paper with green Ink. Then stamp 3 Butterfly to make it 3-D Butterfly on a green paper with my Black Ink. Cut it and arrange it to make the butterfly being a 3-D. Colored with my White Pen. Gave green gems on the body. Punched 4 black butterfly and gave many dots on the wings.

I hope the DT Member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Nika... Wish to make a card with this technique some time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    This came out beautiful Monika!
    I love the rhinestones and the ribbon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment.
    Your card is fantastic!! Love your blog.

    God bless.
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those pretty butterflies, Monika! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely butterflies. I love the way you attached the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Monika! I love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika this card is lovely. I love the gems, and the black butterflies. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing card Monika. One of your best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Such lovely butterfly images :) Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog, glad I could visit yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love it

    Hugs from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful clusters of butterflies, this has to be one of my favs from Antique Engravings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. keyeeennn Nika, pokoknya kalo butterfly pasti aku suka dah :)
    great card!
    jovita

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely butterflies!! great card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your buttefly card Monika, looks great, and the feature butterfly amongst the others is a really nice look, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Monika! you are busy with those beautiful cards. Congrats!Hugs from Puerto Rico.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful butterfly card and love the colour combo Monika!
    Lai-Yoke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet design! Thanks for joining the Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger