Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So Excited..... :)

Start 1 September, I do full time job and I was already thinking I will have no time to creating cards oh....a bit sad...


But I have a great news I  won on two challenges last week :)

I won at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE and at STAMP, SCRAP & DOODLE SATURDAYS...

I am so excited..GOD is sooo very kind for me (THANKS GOD)....I have no time to making cards but HE gave me another happiness :)

The card I was join on I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE is this card :




And this one too and also for STAMP, SCRAP & DOODLE SATURDAYS is this card :



Both cards are I used the Sketch from I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE.

Thanks for looking :)


Love,


G+

8 comments:

  1. Wao! congrats Monika. You did a great job with those cards, they are besutiful. This weekend I won in 2 challenges too. Uncripted sketches and 2 Sister challenge. If you can go to my blog and see both cards. It's good that you have a job and for the cards I think you make some time in the weekend to make theme like me ( I don't have a job, but my kids needs a lot of time doing school stuff. A big hug for you, Zulma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! So happy for you, don't worry, you will be able to make time for cardmaking, things will calm down after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Monika! Good luck with your new job. I'm sure you will find time to make cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your cards, Monika!!! so happy for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your card wins Monika and wishing you all the best at your new job!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger