Saturday, February 8, 2014

Two Different Birthday Cards




A little story to my card.... I am a bit late this time to make a birthday card...my supervisor in my office has a birthday at 7th of February (how stupid me) but this time I am still lucky.... she always take of on Friday pfuuiihhh :)...also I made this card today for her on Monday :) ....because she loves ride a bike also this is the card I made for her...(hope she like it)

I like to join the challenge on Hero Arts Blog..they have thema : BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE




Another Photo of that card:




Challenge I joined with this card:


Emergency Crafters Challenge: Pink or Red (until end of Feb)


Creative Corner Challenge : Seeing Red (sdh a.p)


I made also this SECOND CARD...I made for my lovely Friend  Dulce (I know her from Kindergarden my son, she is a mom from a friend of my son), she has also birthday last Friday (ooh ooh I was late two times to make card :(( )


This is the card I mean:






I like to join the challenge from As You Like Challenge (sdh a.p). They ask to make a card using our STYLE. I love many style but I really love to make a little scene showed on my card...this is fun and easy for me...and I think it also make a happiness for the one who get my card...


Also on this card I made a little scene that the little birdie tell to the peacock : Happy Birthday...

One more Photo of that card:





All the stamp I used are from Hero Arts :)

Challenges I joined with this card:

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes (sdh a.p)
Loves Rubberstamp Challenge #89: Anything Goes
(sdh a.p)
My Craft Creations 3/2-15/2: Anything Goes (sdh a.p)
 Make it Monday #178: Anything Goes (sdh a.p)
 



Thanks for looking and have a great Saturday :)

Love,




G+

24 comments:

  1. I like both of these but as I am a bird nut, I love the birds!!! I am good. It's been a hard winter in in north central Texas, USA and just about the entire country. We had a light snow on Thursday. All gone now. Has a slight warm up today and temps are expected to drop again and another possibility of snow this coming week. All is good though. Mike, Seamus and I are happy and healthy. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Monika. They will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Monika, I know the recipients will love them! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika, I like both cards but the card with the birds is my favorite. Happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, Monika. Love the scene of the bike in the city and am sure your boss will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One sweet and colorful and one cool and original! I love the layout of your first card, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monika, if your supervisor doesn't like it - I LIKE it! Great stamping! The second card is very cute - like the chevron! Enjoy your spring-like weather - we had a bit more snow today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. Love the cute birds on the second card and the chevron paper. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Süße Kärtchen, Monika! Liebe Grüße, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 fabulous cards, Monika...and more than makes up for being late! Popping in from MIM178.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both Fantastic cards Monika. I saw these on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, Monika………….Such a pretty card. Love the sweet images& coloring...…….Thanx for visit my blog & give some love……..Thank u…….Thank u very much!!!!

    With Love
    SOMA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, Monika………….Such a pretty card. Love the sweet images& coloring...…….Thanx for visit my blog & give some love……..Thank u…….Thank u very much!!!!

    With Love
    SOMA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both beautiful cards Monika! They will be so happy to receive them! Like the images and cheery colors! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cards Love the little scene it really shows your style well, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My turn to visit from MIM! Love the images and the colours! Very cute. Very fun with the bike and the buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous card! I love the side angle look. Thanks for joining our Red challenge at Creative Corner this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these are fabulous, I love them. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards, the bike one is my fav, has a nice vintage look :D Seen on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Monika! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I love both your projects. The card for your supervisor is very artsy and very nicely done.
    Your second card is delightful and I love the color palette. Great work on both. Found you at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Monika - thank you for the lovely comment on my blog for my card on MIM. I am loving your two cards you made and sure your supervisor loved the card. I like the building and bike scene. Great card. The other card with the birds is wonderful also. Glad I stopped by MIM to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. two lovely cards, thank you for entering the MCC challenge...Good Luck...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two great cards. I like them both, they are such different styles. Your supervisor will love the card

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just love your card Monika! Especially the one with the buildings and the cycle. What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger