Friday, November 7, 2014

Mini Milch Box (part 1)



I have already idea to join the challenge at Pumpkin Spice this time she has theme CANDY or SWEETS, but I really have so little time last days....also today around 21:00 o´clock I made this mini milch box.

I have seen many video at Youtube that show how to made this, also I noticed the size of the paper I need,


then I took my Martha Stewart Score Board, and started to score the paper then cut the edge of the paper and made my box.



I want to give it one for the little sister of my DH and other one to my Indonesian friends.I put the Ferrero Kueschen (a mini chocolate that we can buy here in Supermarket in Germany), here is the mini milch box I made:



We can put 2 or 3 mini chocolate inside the box.




It was sooo easy to made and I am happy with the result.


 

Challenge Up Your Life #1: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)


Catch The Bug Challenge Blog: November Anything Goes ( I won the third position at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog yaaaayyy soo happyyyy :) )

A Crafty Mess Challenge 1: Anything Goes 

Sister Act Challenge #82: Anything Goes(sdh a.p.)
 

Thanks for looking and happy friday :)


Love, 




G+

20 comments:

  1. How cute Monika! Do you want to send me one of those? LOL. I finally added a follow by email button. PS - Check your email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Monika, these treat boxes are just darling!! It's a great way to use up the papers too!! :) Sending you an e-mail about your question on my blog! So happy to have you stop by any time my friend!! Enjoy the weekend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute are these!!! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever Monika, maybe I should give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Your friends will love them! I haven't forgotten you...will email you soon!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea of closing the pretty containers with the clips! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again soon, and wish you luck in the draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. These gift bags make great little gifts! The clip is a decorative element at the same time as it is practical to hold together the bag.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable little treat bags Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Monika Your treat box are so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh these are real gems Monika, the papers are fab and those chocs look yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die sind aber auch sehr schön geworden. Ich kann gar nicht glauben, dass du sie so schnell fertiggestellt hast. Sie sehen aus, als hätte man elend viel Arbeit damit. gut gemacht!!!
    Liebe sonnige Wochenendgrüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooooooo very cute! What a wonderful gift and so thoughtful.
    Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet little treat bags! Those chocolates look amazing too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, A lovely project, A lovely style and a lovely gift idea. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty little boxes and yummy treats - that's the perfect combo! The recipients are going to be very pleased for sure!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  16. great idea and nice result. I want some, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Monika,
    the little gift bags are so cute.
    Thanks for sharing your talent at challenge up your life! Good look to you!
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow these are awesome little gift bags. Thank you for the how too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger