Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Birthday Card with Green, Blue and Yellow and another Birthday Card with Feather


I am sorry for posting two times today cause I have seen one challenge wil be finished soon the time is thicking also I just made this card and will join there :)



Here is how I made my card:


I use the number DIE`s and cute some on my own Stencil



Sponged green Distress Ink and gave Versa Mark Clear and gave embossing powder (I love this Resist Technique nowadays)


I colored the botttom part with yellow Tombo Brush Pen



The sentiment will be adhere on this blue paper that I sponged with white ink as I like to make it looks like Bokeh effect

Here is one more Photo of my card, as you can see the number is so shiny cause I gave embossing powder to "Protect" it from Yellow Brush pen.




Challenge for my card are:

Challenge Up Your Life #38: Number 

Word Art Wednesday #226 & #227 : Anything Goes 

Inspiration Destination #81 : Anything Goes  

Color Throwdown #388



-----------------------EDITED-----------------------

As I realized that my card above is without stamping also I just made this card and put here on this post too :)

I took my feather stamp from Stamplorations and started to stamp with my Distress Ink and Versa Mark (clear) my idea is to using the emboss resist like my Black Flower card HERE but the result is not so good (SAD)....also TIP dont use COPIC to do emboss resist, Tombow Brush Pen is the right choice to buy.
 

I choose the burgundi paper (a bit brown a bit red a bit purple = Mix) and stamp the sentiment and embossed it with white embossing powder. I am happy witht the result :) and I use score Pal to make the lines at the top part of my card. I hope all the colors on the cabinet is here on my card :)

 

Challenges for my second card are:

Time Out 54: Home Sweet Home 



Stamplorations April Challenge: Theme and Sketch (this time I use the sketch)

 
Stamplorations: Anything Goes 

  

Twofers #17: Birthday 

WOW Embossing Powder April Challenge: Anything Goes (I use white embossing powder and clear on the feather) 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday:)

Love,  




G+

23 comments:

  1. Sweet one layer design! Thanks for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika! I often post multiple times in one day because I post projects I've been working on over days... Is that bad? So you can post as many as you like and I will still visit and admire them all! This one is so creative-- you truly use your supplies so efficiently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monika for playing at challenge up your life. Great Idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mimi - being creative doesn't come in prescribed one-a-day doses, I might have a surge and post 3 times a day and then nothing for 3 or 4 days. Leave the daily "one post at a set time" to the commercial bloggers and you go ahead and post whenever you want to! This is a fab use of some lovely techniques, your mock bokeh looks amazing!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Monika thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. both cards are lovely Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beide Karten sind wunderbar. Die erste gefällt mir, weil du sie für CUYL gemacht hast (thank you for doing) und eine tolle Farbzusammenstellung gefunden hast.
    Die Zweite ist auch großartig, sehr ähnlich, aber das ist nicht schlimm, sondern recht reizvoll.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both really stylish and fun designs Monika!! I love your sponging and clever use of your stash! :) The colors are a wonderful combo too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both fab cards and adore the score lines you added to the TO card, great to see you here x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun Birthday creations Monika, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful birthday cards Monika, I love the clean designs and colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have really done well with the Emboss resist technique, Monika!!!! The shiny letters and the feathers are beautiful!!!! Both cards have a lovely CAS look and I like the scorelines on the second one!!!! So perfect for all the challenges you are joining!!!
    Have a great Friday!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beide Karten sind wundervoll Monika - die mit den Federn gefällt mir noch einen Hauch besser! ;)
    Lieben Gruß, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are stunning and I love the technique you talked about. I will have to try this as it gives a cool effect. I love the color choices and the layout of the card. I must case this my friend. Glad you are enjoying your die cutting machine.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are awesome! Love how you used the feather stamps on the second card. And great job with the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Monika, this is a nice idea for a pattern card, which can also be used nicely for males (alwas more difficult to find something for them between our shoe stamps and flowers :)). Kind regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a ton of fun playing around with techniques! I really like the scorPal lines of the second card! Neat design idea! Thanks for playing along with our Sketch at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi gorgeous!! Your cards are always so creative and I love how you know so many techniques to make your designs. Your card for the Time Out challenge is perfectly inspired and I love how you used the feathers with that blue background. Its a wonderful card and I'm always so excited to see you at TIME OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Similar layouts but different looks. Both feels masculine, but could be used for the ladies too. They feel young and youthful.
    I like your technique sponging on the first. Great idea using your own made 'faux stencil'. I've still not tried bokeh, but maybe the white ink I've got now will be usable for that, before I didn't have a good enough ink.
    I actually think you managed to get all the colors of the photo on there, what an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the feather stamp you used and the angular layout. Very pretty! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun cards!! Great use of the sketch! Love that sweet birthday card for CTD...making your own stencils...very creative!! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for entering your truly creative and beautiful art in our challenge this fortnight at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger