Sunday, June 25, 2017

Happy "Eid Mubarak" Card and My Third Coffee Card for Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and A Flip Flops Summer Card



First of all I want to say Happy EID MUBARAK to my friend who celebrate it. Yessss today 25 June is the end of Ramadhan Month and we should not do fasting more.....we will celebrate it with all Moslem here in Munich in the Mosque. I made a card using my Altenew Stamp..... so happy they made this stamp set :)




-------------------------------------------------------

This is my third card for Coffee Lovers Blog Hop






Quick and easy to make. I stamped Stamplorations Mug on a Designer Paper and I repeated that paper also on the left side of my card. I took also the felt doily in green and the sentiment is from the same set.




No coloring job on this card at all :)




Challenges for my card are:






Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Use Patterned Paper



Freshly Made Sketches #293:




Jo`s Scrap Shack #194: Anything Goes

Stamplorations 4th Birthday: Wishlist Linky Party





-------------------------------------------------

I also made this card for Little Tangles Challenge #81, based on the color challenge that they show on the Blog and using the Freebie that they offering. This is my first time to join because I dont own their stamp I used the sweet freebie the flop flops :)





Here is the card I made:



I was really enjoying coloring the flop flops with many pattern and colors.



I found some sentiment but no one is fit with this card..so I took the one from Stamplorations :)



Challenges for this card are:

Little Tangles #81: Color Combo see the graphic above please

Addicted To Stamps Challenge #151: Summer / Beaches

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #06: Anything Goes (3/3)

A Bit More Time To Craft #46: Anything Goes

My time To Craft #348: Summertime

Di`s Digi Designs Challenge: Summer Days

A Gem of A Challenge #197: Summer Colors (unlimited)

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Lets Take A Vacation


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  


G+

39 comments:

  1. Delightful cards. Your coffee card is really lovely and love your jandals (flip flops) on your last card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous set of cards, Monika! I love your paper piecing of cards, they look so beautiful! And also, thank you so much for joining Little Tangles Challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drei wunderbare Karen hast du gemacht!!!
    Wie fleißig du bist.
    Hast du überhaupt noch Zeit zum Klavierspielen???
    Ich mag alle drei Karten sehr.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set of cards. Love the flowers on your coffee card and your flipflops card is so fun and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful summery coffee card, Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such Pretty cards Monika! I especially love the floral pattern on your Summer Hop project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Monika, especially like your floral coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really creative! Very cool card. thanks for playing with LTCh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all the cards, especially the coffee cards !! Isn't that cup so much fun to paper-piece !?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards, Monika! Your coffee card is so pretty and it sounds like it was so easy to make - I am so envious of those that make beautiful CAS cards and wish I could do that!! Your flip flops are also adorable!! Will be checking in on your blog...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been busy making all these lovely cards Monika. Your flipflop card is perfect for our summer challenge at Addicted to Stamps, thanks for joining. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards, love the paperpiecing you did! The coffee card is just so pretty, fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely summer card. Great coloring on the flip flops. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely matching cup to your bg paper -- looks very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Monika...love your matching coffee mug and card, so pretty with those beautiful flowers. Love your sweet flip flops too, adorable. Wishing you a happy holiday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great set of cards! Love that pretty coffee cup and the green doily! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet cards! Love how you used designer paper! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so busy in making awesome cards! Love the gorgeous designer paper for coffee card and all are so beautiful dear! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card with the background and the cup matching. Very clever.
    The slipper card is like Summer. you need vacation....soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very lovely, Monica. Love the floral paper you used on the first. And living
    in So. Florida, I live in flip flops daily.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the paper you used for your coffee mug, Monika! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow three cards. The first card is beautiful. I love the look. CAS. The second card the paper being same as background paper is creative. The flip flops are so cute. great designs and lay out.. I use to wear them all the time.. in my days they were called thongs.. NOT NOW DAYS.. they are flip flops.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Monika,

    Happy Eid. May it bring many blessings to you and your family.

    Your cards are very stylish. The Eid card is simple and clean while the coffee mug is very pretty. Love the sentiment on it.


    Thanks for the visit. I remember when we lived in Indonesia for 7 years how Eid used to be celebrated.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I LOVE that pretty paper-pieced cup and the pretty layout! (and the cute flip-flops, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. 1) I've been in Dubai for several of the Islamic celebrations, also this Eid. You should see life in food court then! The stamp really fits this occasion
    2) isn't paper piecing fun! I'm not always in mood for coloring, and for stamps with large empty areas I love using this technique. I like that you used the same paper for parts of the background.
    3) this is as summery as it can get, so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both cards are wonderful. I love the way you decorated the coffee cup with the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty paper on your coffee cup card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  29. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such Pretty card designs Monika. Love the floral pattern on your coffee mug ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. My goodness you've been busy!! Your flip-flops card using our challenge colours is gorgeous. I thought they were stamped with their patterns but read that you did them yourself, your so clever!! So glad you joined us at Little Tangles this month!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You have some amazing bright cards linked up here! I absolutely adore the floral coffee one! Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your flip flops card is so adorable and the coffee card is beautiful! What a great idea to use patterned papers for the cup

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your floral cup is beautiful and I love the dark green doily behind it. I often forget to use patterned papers for paper piecing, but it's easy and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great bunch of cards! Love the floral paper on the coffee mug; it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely card and great take on the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Running super late visiting your blog but I did want to thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and sharing your wonderful project. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger