Monday, June 26, 2017

Papertrey June Blog Hop Challenge and Another Birthday Coffee Card




I have seen the lovely Photo Inspiration from PTI June Blog Hop Challenge:




And I knew I have only small little amount of PTI Stamps and DIES. I choose this scribble flower one, use the pink paper and white paper, then I colored with orange Distress Ink to mimic the color of the flower on the photo Inspiration:





I sponged the white paper with 2 different color of Green Distress Ink...and then I follow the Pantone Chip Inspiration Challenge  from PTI. I stamped the sentiment also fro PTI. Adhere all the card to the white card stock that I embossed with Taylored Expressions Embossing Folder.



Challenge for this card are:

PTI June Blog Hop Challenge: See the Graphic Above.

CAS(E) this Sketch #227:




Artistic Inspirations Challenge #182: Anything Goes

Crafting From The Heart #165: Anything Goes

Glitter n Sparkle #245: Anything Goes



---------------------------------------------------------

I also made this fourth Coffee Card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



I first masking the main Image and stamped the woodgrain on the left side of my card:



Then I sponged with two different Distress Ink on the right side of my card:



I feel it the color of my card is still sad.....I added yellow by adding once more the stencil but this time I move the stencil to the white area then I can sponging yellow Distress Ink on it:



I colored the Coffee Cup with Distress Ink. Added the sentiment and I can called my card is finished.



Challenges for my card are:





3. HLS June Watercolor Challenge Anything Goes, Optional Twist Mask




4. Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stencil It

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  


G+

32 comments:

  1. Nice job...I really like how you did the background for this card. :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pair of cards Miss Monika...love your sweet coffee card, what an amazing and incredible background you created. Love you PTI blog hop card, so sweet using the Patone chip idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your MIM and Blog Hop cards are perfect! You rocked those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, Monika. I especially like your CAS "Happy for You" card. You have captured the beauty of the inspiration photo perfectly. Your colors are so pretty and your design is amazing. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Monika! Such a lovely birthday card with the flower and the soft background. That coffee card is so cheerful, such a fun way of using the stencil in combination with the sleeve on the cup. Now it is time to go to work. Hope you have a lovely day. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monika, both of your cards are wonderful! Love all the stenciling on your coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun design, love the colouring and masking you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun and pretty cards, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monika, your PTI card is a great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards, Monika. Great ombre background for PTI Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards, Monika, especially your coffee card. Awesome background!! Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vibrant colors and the cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are awesome. I love the flower one. How CAS can that be but so stunning. I love it. The colors and embossing folder. Awesome.
    The coffee card is sweet. Great design and carry it over to the coffee cozy. Great card great colors. Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your CAS PTI card! The ombré ink is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your water colored background for PTI and that coffee card is FAB too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card and the background is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with Artistic Inspirations. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the ombre background on your PTI card! Your coffee card is too sweet! Love the way you created the background... the yellow was a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two fabulous cards, Monika! Great ombre effect on your first one and nice use of that stencil on your coffee card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your first card is very crisp, with clean lines, it's Minimalistic with plenty of color, I like the look.
    I've never used a stencil the way you did here, should have a go at that some time. I know you've masked the coffee cup, but it sort of looks popped up, nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic cards. I really like the colorful background on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards! I love your cool techniques with the coffee card! Thanks for using our sketch from the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A wonderful pair of cards Monika - love the elegant simplicity of the the top card, and the stenciling on the second card is so vibrant with the yellow added
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Die erste Karte ist ja so gar nicht dein Stil, aber mir gefällt sie sehr gut. Ich mag ja diese schlichten Werke sehr.
    Die Kaffeekarte ist auch sehr schön geworden.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful colors on your great card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful take on the PTI inspiration photo & what an artistic coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both are so pretty! Love the PTI card... very different and that awesome background on your coffee card...

    ReplyDelete
  27. The coffee card would be perfect for a guy, with that argyle pattern. The sunny yellow makes it fun and summery too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, you have been busy with your card making and I love that coffee themed design. The background is wonderful and I always like a wood grained background for an artsy look.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute card. I love the sunny and warm colors and the woodgrain panel. Thank you for Stenciling with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger