Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Perfumerie Birthday card and Another Coffee Card with Stamplorations Digi Stamp




I have really love the color combo at June Challenge at THE TON


18341656_10103499158754619_2108618466821590716_n

Also as I have only limited stamp from the TON, I choose my very new order from the Ton, many thanks Miss Kim to helped me with the ordering, you are a GEM :)

I stamped it all on a separate watercolor paper and colored it with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I love water coloring with this medium so much.



I try to mimic the color as closed as I can. Then I choose this sentiment it was THEY SAY IT`S YOUR BIRTHDAY but I think the sentiment is too long so I cut the THEY SAY at the front of the whole sentiment.


I am in love with this perfumerie Set from the Ton :)




Challenge for this card are:

The Ton June Challenge: see the photo inspiration above


Colour Crazy Challenge Week 25: Anything Goes  (2/3)


Polka Doodles Week 25: Anything Goes  (2/3)

Jo`s Scrap Shack #194: Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



---------------------------------------------------------

I also made this fifth Coffee Card  using Stamplorations Digi-stamp for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



I added first the butterfly to the middle of the cup:



Then I watercoloring it with Akashiya SAI. For the coffee cup it self I choose to coloring with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. The blue color for the background also from Akashiya SAI Marker.



Because I am in a hurry I took my Woodgrain Design Paper and added on the card base, and simply added the main panel on it with double tape foam.





Challenges for my card are:





HLS June Watercolor Challenge Anything Goes, Optional Twist Mask





Stamplorations 4th Birthday: Wishlist Linky Party







Brown Sugar Challenge #256: Anything Goes  (2/3)


Creative Finger Challenge #133: Anything Goes  (2/3)


Morgan`s Artword #12: Anything Goes (2/3)


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

33 comments:

  1. These perfume bottles are awesome, what a great card, Monika and the coffee card is delicious. Like that wood in the background. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular projects. Amazing style and designs. Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your perfume stamps, Monika, and love the card you made with them! So pretty, love the colors! Love your coffee card, too. I have that same digital stamp, printed and sitting on my desk, waiting to be used (maybe today!). Love how you added butterflies to the coffee sleeves - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your colouring on those coffee cups is perfect! What an awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderfull cards Monika...keep on making them ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monika, your coffee cups are SO amazing! I love how you added the butterflies, and your coloring is out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Auf dieser Karte sieht man es regelrecht duften nach herrlichem Parfüm.
    Toll gem,acht.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely. Thanks for joining with us at Jo's for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are amazing Monika! Definitely love your coffee designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monika, Great coloring on your coffee cups. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the perfume card - it's very pretty :) The coffee one is a great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card design, love the colouring you did and how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The three perfume bottles are quite similar to some I have. My perfume bottles are on display on a furniture in the hall, outside the bathroom, they're too pretty to be hidden away. You've really showed some awesome cards using this stamp set, this card is ultra feminine and with a wow factor.
    You lOve coffee? I do. I know for sure you love to make coffee themed cards. I can tell you, I had never thought is using a butterfly stamp to decorate the mugs, how well that works, great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I'm commenting on the coffee cups and the great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards, love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...your coffee cups are simply fabulous Miss Monika, amazing coloring, just so wonderful! What a clever and fun way to add those butterflies to your to go cups, love it. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE your perfume card, this is just beautiful. I love how you took those wonderful colors and translated them into your card. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards!I esp love how you coloured the perfume bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, Monika. The perfume bottle card is so lovely & feminine. And I love how you did the cup sleeves - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are fantastic! I love the wood grain background and how you added the butterflies to your coffee sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the perfume bottles card and absolutely beautiful use of digi image, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great inspirations on your both cards. Those perfume stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome perfume bottles. My favorite perfume is Tabu.. love the smell. Your card is stunning. Great colors and against the black and white stripes is beautiful.
    I love the coffee cups and design great card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Monika, such a lovely blog that you have. I like both the cards. The perfume bottles look gorgeous and beautiful coloring with the coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards Monika. Your coffee card is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your perfume bottles look so realistic! What a fabulous card! I really love your coffee card too! Those images are so fun and you've done such a creative job of putting them together!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the cards you made. Wonderful coloring on the perfume one and the coffee one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh so very nice cards!
    love coffee card!
    its great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are both so beautiful but I really love the coffee design. Your colors are perfect and that wood grained paper gives a nice rustic look

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love love love your coffee card! I haven't seen that Stamplorations image before but you colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are both so beautiful... those perfume bottles... beautiful stamps and love your design.. coffee card... yum! Love the rich colors...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing card, The first one is trendy and glam. Love it. Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger