Monday, July 17, 2017

Billie and I Challenge, FRIENDSHIP card in Yellow





I and Billie made challenge to each other and this month is her turn again to choose the theme ...she choose Flower with Orange...Purple and Yellow. Also here is my card:







I used Altenew stamp and so in love to colored this Heena Flower. I was making mistake on my white paper...also I cut the flowers only and adhere it on the yellow paper...now the white paper area is gone and change with yellow...what do you say?




The sentiment is PTI:




Hope you have time to take a look at what my lovely friend Billie made :)

Challenges for my card are:




Inspiration Destination #132: Anything Goes

HLS  July Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes




Jo`s Scrap Shack #197: Anything Goes (3/3)

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #183: Anything Goes (Unlimited Entries)
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #48: Anything Goes (3/3)


Simply Papercraft Challenge #48: Anything Goes (3/3)


Crafting With Friends Challenge #47: Anything Goes (3/3)

DLART July Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

Craft Rocket Challenge #39: Anything Goes (3/3)

Colour Crazy Challenge Wk 28: Anything Goes (3/3)

Stempelsonne Challenge #192: Anything Goes (3/3)

Crafting From The Heart #168: Anything Goes (1/3)

Pammies  Inky Pinkies Challenges 1729: Anything Goes (1/3)

613 Avenue Create Challenge #199: Anything Goes

Glitter `N´ Sparkle Challenge #248: Anything Goes (2/3)


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  



G+

20 comments:

  1. Oh my Monika, I love the card you created. The challenge colors are awesome. I love this card. What a great stamp and awesome for the not liking and cutting out because your card is AWESOME. I love it. My favorite colors and you did great. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Perhaps I should look again at this stamp set after seeing this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Monkia...your gorgeous flowers look amazing on the yellow background! Fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Creation... Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack.
    Sherry Lynn
    JSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and bright, love the coloring Monika!

    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and beautiful card!!
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket challenge this month.
    Anila DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Beautiful colouring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#39 – Anything goes}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#7 – Cool wet – A small cooling / refreshment due?}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a vibrant Friendship card Monika - I love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Das ist ein super sommerliche Karte. Der gelbe Hintergrund lässt alles noch mehr leuchten. Gut gemacht!!!
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Monika, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again after our break in September. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card, great color combo that Billie picked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tropical colors. It's a beautiful summer friendship card! Thank you for entering this in Artistic Inspirations Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, lovely colours. Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena
    Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card. Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS WC DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Monika, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the bright colors and your beautiful flowers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the yellow background has an amazing effect, your card feels so exotic and tropical and I think it's a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so bright and cheery Monika - gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the bright colors you've used. I think the yellow base is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger