Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mid Month Inspiration CWS #20: Thank You Card







15th November....it means Mid Month Inspiration at  Creative with Stamps  we have this month the theme Thankful




Our lovely sponsor this time is:


Patties Creations


3 images 


(for Random Winner)

I  choose this time mini Thank YOU stamp and stamped randomly on a white paper. Then I colored with Akashiya SAI Watercolor marker. After it I die cutting as TAG.









Here is the stamp set I used, I took the tiny dots stamp from Create a Smile and using my finger took the stamp and add the ink on it...stamped with many colors on whole white TAG. I love the result :)







One more Photo of my card:


Hope you get inspired and like to join with us this month at Creative With Stamps challenge. Klick HERE to join.


Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:



DLART November Linky Challenge: Anything Goes


TTCRD Week Nov. 14: Anything Goes


Jo`s Scrap Shack  FFC #214: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 45: Anything Goes

The House that Stamps Built : Tic Tac Toe Challenge N817

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge N817

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #42 : Anything Goes /Christmas (monthly)

Crafting By Designs: November Anything Goes

Creative Moments Challenge 131: Anything Goes (3/3)



Tuesday Throwdown TT369: So Very Thankful



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colour choice!
    Teamie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling watercolor card Monika, so glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun thank you note, Monika! Your colors are so pretty together ~ this card brings a smile to my face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and cute Monika, I love the colorful design!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I LOVE the bright colors on the tag. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun and bright card, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was für eine fröhliche Karte hast du hier gemacht!!!
    Solch einen Dank bekommt jeder gerne, denke ich.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really fun,

    Thanks for playing along with our twist at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. I love the stamps you used and colors. Great happy card. I like that you did it on a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so bright and fun! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great thank you tag love the font and bright colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colors you've used and how you made the tag pop. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Moments.

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    Creative Moments DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great vibrant card Monika! Love the water colouring. Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright vibrant colors on this card. The sentiment font is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun, colourful design Monika and I love that the watercolouring isn't perfect either, gives it a whimsical feel. I'm so happy to see you again at Happy Little Stampers this month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card!!! Is that the thank you stamp I gave you? =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger